Skip to main content

General Health - FAQ

Contact your school nurse if you do not have vision insurance.

FORM D/MEDICATION AT SCHOOL English | español | 中文 (pdf)

Students are not allowed to carry inhalers in their backpack unless authorized by their physician on FORM D.
FORM D/MEDICATION AT SCHOOL English | español | 中文 (pdf)

A parent note is required to send non-medicated cough drops, sunscreen, unscented moisturizer, or lip balm with child to school.

Parent/guardian must provide doctor note or activity restrictions form to the school.

A student with a disability under Section 504 is one who has a physical or mental impairment (i.e. Diabetes, asthma, bipolar disorder, etc.) that substantially limits one or more major life activities. If your child needs additional services related to a disability or medical condition, your child may be eligible for a Section 504 Plan or Individualized Education Plan (IEP). Contact the school office or principal for information regarding 504 Plans, and/or Special Education services by the District.