Forest Park School
34400 Maybird Circle
Fremont, CA 94555
Attendance/Voice Mail 713-0141 ext. 53901
HERE ARE SOME SIMPLE REMINDERS FOR
- Slow down and be especially alert in residential
neighborhoods and school zones.
- Remember to stop for pedestrians who are trying to walk
across the street in a crosswalk.
- Take extra time to look for kids at intersections, on medians
and on curbs.
- Enter and exit driveways and alleys slowly and carefully.
- Watch for children on and near the road in the morning and
after school hours.
- Reduce any distractions inside your car so you can
concentrate on the road and your surroundings. Put down your
phone and don’t talk or text while driving.
- If your child’s school has a pick-up/drop off valet system,
obey the rules and volunteers running the program.
Reminder for your kids:
- They should cross the street with an adult until they are at
least 10 years old or an age of maturity where they can make
- Remind them that they should never speak, accept gifts or
rides from a stranger.
- Cross the street at corners, using traffic signals and
- Never run out into the streets or cross in between parked
- Make sure they always walk in front of the bus where the
driver can see them.
- Wear a helmet when riding a bike, scooter or skateboard.
- They should know their phone number, address and cell
phone number of a parent.
You can find more school safety tips at www.safekids.org
BE SAFE AND DRIVE CAREFULLY!