Parents and Students please click the "School Loop Registration and Login" link to the left to get started.
On April 25, 2012 the Fremont Unified School District Board of Education adopted Resolution 064-1112 to approve a Parent-Teacher-Student Communication System for secondary schools. School Loop is the system selected. All secondary schools in the District are committed to use School Loop to improve communication of student progress.
School Loop is an achievement management system that gives students the tools they need to stay on track, and their parents and their team a way to provide support when they need it.
The District supports the School Loop grade book for teachers to keep their parents and students "in the loop" on progress and to enjoy other benefits.
Because School Loop is a group system, it is designed around sharing information and keeping people connected to the right information.
In addition to being a teacher grade book and parent reporting system, School Loop offers:
- Homework email subscription
- LoopMail™, captive message system among teachers, parents, and students
- Multilingual Voice Messaging, phone calls in home language to report missing work, etc.
- Calendar, where schools can easily post important events
- Digital Locker, where students can store school work to access from home and school
- Digital Dropbox, where students can turn in digital files like Word documents, PDF’s, etc.
- Learning Management Team, where a student’s teachers can collaborate on behalf of a student
- Student Tracker, where school staff can identify trends in students’ grades
- High-Priority Groups, where school staff can create custom groups other than classes
- SIS Integration, works seamlessly with SchoolMax – teachers only need to enter grades
- Directory Services Integration, works with the District’s directory to simplify log in